Screen Content Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Screen Content Producer drives delivery of screen imagery to support creative needs and intent while balancing production capacity and control of scope, ensuring the consistency and accuracy of UI across product imagery for the entire Marcom studio. You will maintain a close partnership with the Human Interface (HI) team to facilitate collaboration in order to solve for creative intent within the marketing imagery. You will then lead the production of screen images by working with Creative and Production teams to plan, inform, track, and drive deadlines for new and existing screens. In this role, you will be instrumental in positioning Apple to remain one of the most beloved and empowering brands for customers now and years to come.
- You have five to eight years of production experience at a creative agency.
- You bring extensive experience in marketing execution, experience design, and localization, and you understand how to be a strong partner to the creative teams.
- You have expertise in building real, positive relationships with creative people who span many fields, including advertising, video, interactive, print, and retail.
- You lead strategic conversations, from a production point of view, with a wide range of people in different disciplines and at different levels.
- You are experienced with guiding and shaping the production process across a variety of media, including print, interactive, and video.
- You have project management experience at an ad agency production facility or equivalent.
- You react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and strategically pivot when necessary.
- You love people and enjoy collaborating with team members.
• Build close relationships with the HI team to learn all aspects of the software. • Support the day-to-day screen production process, including tracking, quality assurance, course correction, and delivery. • Use your in-depth knowledge to both demonstrate new software features to partners within Marcom and to contribute user interface guidance to the Marcom studio, including the Design teams. • Provide guidance for the imagery requested by creative and design teams specific to each project as well as on accuracy and/or approval routes. • Work within a flat hierarchy supporting Creatives, Producers, and Production teams to help them succeed together.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.