Enterprise Engineering Manager - Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and forward-thinking content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. This role is responsible for leading people, processes, and tools to enable rapid growth of Apple’s Advertising business. This includes developing solutions for CRM, Finance, and Marketing capabilities essential to run our business and integrated within our product offerings.
- You have 8+ years of industry experience in software development, including previous experience as a lead.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineering manager.
- Knowledge or experience building and designing Salesforce integrations.
- Knowledge or experience of SAP integrations.
- Knowledge or experience of Financial software systems including budgeting, forecasting, and ERP integrations.
- Experience with online or mobile advertising industry desired.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- Result oriented and deadline driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and managers.
- Experience with 3rd party middleware providers such as TIBCO and Mulesoft is a plus.
- Prior experience in advertising industry is a huge plus.
You are a motivated Software Engineering Manager with a desire to lead the development of business integration solutions to enable rapid growth of Apple’s Advertising business. You are a self-motivated individual who can thrive in an Agile environment. You will craft world class CRM, Finance, and Marketing solutions for Ad Platforms. You are a detail-oriented, creative engineering manager who will be responsible for the complete application lifecycle from requirements, to design, implementation, deployment, and support. You will partner with other teams throughout Apple and external vendors to build the world’s best enterprise software solutions for Apple’s Advertising business.
Education & Experience
Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.