SAP Integrations Architect
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and forward-thinking content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. This role is responsible for defining, leading, and implementing the enterprise infrastructure software architecture to enable rapid growth of Apple’s Advertising business. This includes developing solutions for CRM, Finance, and Marketing capabilities essential to run our business and integrated within our product offerings.
- You have 8+ years of industry experience in software development, including previous experience as an architect.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a lead engineer.
- Experience with SAP integrations.
- You have experience with Financial software systems including budgeting, forecasting, and ERP integrations.
- Experience with 3rd party middleware providers such as TIBCO, Mulesoft or Boomi or other integration products.
- Experience designing and building Salesforce integrations.
- Experience with online or mobile advertising industry desired.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- Result oriented and deadline driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and managers.
- Prior experience in advertising industry is a huge plus.
You are a motivated Software Architect with a desire to lead the development of business integration solutions to enable rapid growth of Apple’s Advertising business. You are a self-motivated individual who can thrive in an Agile environment while designing and implementing world-class CRM, Finance, and Marketing solutions for Ad Platforms. You are a detail-oriented, creative software architect who will build solutions that integrate with other teams throughout Apple and external vendors to create the world’s best enterprise software solutions for Apple’s Advertising business.
Education & Experience
Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.