Senior Managing Producer, 3D Design
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We believe strongly that design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. Within Marcom, the 3D Design team plays a critical role in this effort. The team is responsible for the design and development of visual merchandising and product presentation elements for Apple’s direct (Apple Retail) and indirect (Channel) store environments. This role provides leadership for the 3D Producer team and partners closely with Marcom and Apple stakeholders to create best-in-class design for Apple store environments worldwide. The ideal candidate is a strong leader with a creative management background and has experience managing teams and building strong relationships with key partners. This person must be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You have 12 to 15 years of direct report management and leadership experience, ideally in a creative or design agency.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- You can partner closely with the Retail, Channel, Product Marketing, Events, and Industrial Design teams to act as a key point of contact and to drive results.
- You are extremely detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through skills and an ability to focus on strategic creative goals.
- You have a solid understanding of the creative development process and demonstrated project management skills.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
We work cross-functionally with other groups at Apple to design and to produce visual merchandising and product presentation elements. This requires a strong ability to develop creative ideas, to manage production concerns, to lead the approval process across multiple stakeholders, and to ensure they are appropriately reflected within the communications. Day-to-day responsibilities include managing a team of 3D Producers, overseeing creative development, organizing presentations, managing approval processes and schedules across dozens of efforts. The position works closely with other teams within Marcom (including Design, Brand, Channel, Retail and Production) and outside of Marcom (including Product Marketing and Industrial Design). A successful Senior Managing Producer must develop relationships with core team members, support them to create great work, and find ways for each of them to develop and grow. The ideal candidate has an eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.