Health Sensing Data Scientist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do your life's best work and come and be a part of a talented engineering team crafting next-generation health sensors! Apple's Human Interface Devices team is looking for a Data Scientist with working knowledge of statistical signal processing, pattern recognition, and machine learning along with strong programming skills.
- 4+ years of experience in machine learning algorithm development
- Experience with state-of-the-art machine learning tools and techniques
- Strong background in experimental design and statistical analysis
- Familiarity with algorithm implementation in C/C++
This is a key position that is a focal point for building next generation features based on sensor data. This engineer will be responsible for developing and tuning algorithms for extracting insight from sensor data and optimizing performance across a large user base via analysis or automated learning. These are key development efforts that feed into future products.
Education & Experience
PhD in BME/CS/CE/EECS/Math/Physics or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Experiment design and data analysis
- Prototyping concepts, evaluating user impact, and delivering products