QA Engineer, Apple Watch
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Watch QA team is seeking a QA Engineer to help us ensure that our Watch applications are rock-solid and user-focused. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role qualifying iOS and watchOS applications and the frameworks that support them. We practice agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Engineering and QA.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- An enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality technology
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
In this position you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and social skills. You will handle responsibilities such as the functional testing of media sync, media streaming, and third-party application installs. Your responsibilities will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, & integration testing across the system.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience in QA