Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our Directors in the Imaging and Sensing Technologies team. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the Director & take initiative to solve problems independently. In addition to being organized and analytical, you have the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels. You must love what you do and have the desire to be a team player on an amazing team.
- An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomacy discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have strong time-management skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes.
- Ability to work both autonomously on assignments and collaboratively with other admins and/or engineers.
- Ability to work on assignments of moderate difficultly, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Previous experience supporting an Engineering team is a plus
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote (or MS equivalents)
- Displays a positive and approachable personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the team.
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and grows with the team’s growth
Manage and maintain conference rooms that are used heavily by the VPs, Senior Directors, Directors and various engineering teams. Handle daily scheduling in iCal, for one or more director or senior director. Multi-task and prioritize a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness Organize domestic and international travel. Plan, coordinate and execute internal events such as off-sites, team building events and organizational wide meetings (all hands). Planning and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings with multiple executives and locations. Submission of expense reports.
Education & Experience
AA/AS degree is required, BA/BS degree is preferred.