Sr Financial Analyst, WW Product Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated financial analyst to develop, standardize, and analyze key performance indicators to support Earnings Release as well as a deeper understanding of our business. In addition, this person will be a key part of the Worldwide Product Marketing Finance team, participating in special projects and decision support activities. The Financial Analyst position partners with various groups within and across the organization, manages extremely confidential information, and has direct exposure to senior business leaders. This person needs to be able to integrate wide arrays of data/information sources, draw out actionable business insights, and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills to present the findings to senior leadership. We are looking for someone with strong analytical capabilities, superior financial and quantitative horsepower, and a deep interest in Apple’s products, business and strategy.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure, organized, and proactive in leading projects from end-to-end
- Ease with quantitative and financial analysis, able to work comfortably with incomplete information and dealing with ambiguity and ability to multi-task
- Strong business acumen, high intellectual curiosity, and deep interest in Apple’s product, business and strategy
- Outstanding verbal and written business communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail with the ability to maintain the highest level of accuracy, yet understand the big picture
- Strong team player
- Superior Excel & modeling skills
- Ability to retrieve, analyze, and manipulate large datasets; experience with Tableau, R, Alteryx, SQL, and/or Business Objects a strong plus
- Forecasting experience a plus
This is an exciting opportunity that entails the following responsibilities: - Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Customer Analytics, Research, Finance, Sales, and various engineering and data science teams to find optimal intersections of information relevant to drive business decisions - Integrate various datasets to create, present, and defend key business insights to senior leadership - Build and maintain tools, presentations & reports to highlight relevant insights and track the evolution of key performance indicators - Work closely with the WWPM Finance and Pricing teams, and handle special projects and requests
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, or other quantitative field - MBA; concentration in Finance is desirable Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.