Health Experience QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Health Experiences QA team is seeking a QA Engineer to help us ensure that our Health related applications are high quality and user-focused. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role qualifying iOS and watchOS applications and the frameworks that support them. We practice agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Development and QA.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- A passion for health and fitness
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality technology
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
in this position you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and social skills. Your responsibilities will include modular and end-to-end testing of features and applications such as Health, Heart, and ECG app. In this role, you will become a point person for the quality of the product, you will be responsible for designing and implementing test plans, you will communicate potential project risks and dependencies, and you will execute testing that includes integration testing across the system.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience in QA
- Experience in the Medical and/or Health industry is a plus