Senior Product Management Lead (Ad Platforms)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
- 5-8 years in Program or Product Management, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- Confident engaging with Engineering on technical design discussions and proposing simple, creative solutions to complex problems
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
Investigate and analyze requests from internal stakeholders, customers and partners. Negotiate and set milestones and expectations throughout the broader organization. Represent business objectives and feature solutions during program reviews Follow through on relevant action items for the work team to address. Collaborate with UX design, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality delivery against the project plan. Serve as a resource for internal team that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Some background in the mobile advertising industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with agile/scrum methodologies.
- Excellent brainstorming and white boarding skills.