Web Developer, Real Estate and Store Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We are looking for a team player with focus on designing and developing Retail Real Estate and Development web-based applications. The successful candidate must have the ability to take business requirements and work pro-actively with cross functional teams to obtain clear objectives that drive projects forward to completion.
- 5+ years of Full Stack experience in designing and developing large-scale web-based applications using HTML5, CSS.
- Strong experience with data modeling, relational database, SQL and database administration and complex queries. Specifically, experience utilizing MySQL and MongoDB.
- Strong experience with Git
- Experienced in Server Administration (Linux)
- Experienced in General ETL development
- Experience in PostGIS, PostgreSQL and Quantum GIS is a plus.
- Knowledge in web security a plus
- Knowledge in Jira a plus
- Understanding of pixel perfect UI implementation
- UI/UX design experience a plus
- Apple or retail experience a plus
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic development environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Responsibilities include: Estimate and plan software development work Evaluate, maintain and improve existing code base to ensure that it is properly structured and utilize software engineering best practices Troubleshoot, identify and research reported issues, and have the ability to provide recommendations by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various solutions Stay on top of new technologies and tools, and adopt relevant ones to the team Participate in peer reviews, learn and apply software engineering best practices to your work Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives and timelines
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of industry experience