Platform System Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Are you passionate about changing the world? We have a critical impact on getting high quality functional products to millions of customers quickly.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of electrical systems
- Strong system debugging skills
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware systems to component level and perform root-cause analysis
- Support multi-functional engineering efforts
- Hands on experience with scripting (UNIX, Perl or Python)
- Ability to operate lab equipments including oscilloscopes, analyzers.
- Detail & process oriented with good documentation skills
- Good communication, organized skills and desire to learn new challenges
As a System Engineer in our ASIC Design team you will be supporting the build and validation of FPGA and emulation systems.
Education & Experience
You have a BS with 2+ years experience or AS with 5+ years experience in Lab environment