Retail- Business Development Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Worldwide Accessories team is a nimble group of professionals focused on rapidly growing the accessories business at Apple and building cross-functional competencies for continued success. We engage directly with Apple’s largest resellers worldwide to build deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru. We ensure Apple customers have access to the essential branded accessories they need to unlock the value of hero devices. To support this effort, we work closely with the sales, demand planning, operations, finance, legal, and marketing organizations worldwide. We define the holistic strategy, design unique offers and programs, develop essential channel assets, lead supply availability, and ensure the successful launch of new products.
- You have the proven skills to design, build, model, and implement unique programs to drive demand.
- Ability to summarize and communicate complex analyses to every type of audience.
- Your extraordinary organization skills and ability to lead multiple projects at once makes you a master at multi-taking.
- You are able to architect new cross-functional business processes to ensure timely results.
- You are calm under pressure, have a sense of humor and flexible with a diverse set of personalities
- You thrive with limited direction in an ambiguous work environment and enjoy the challenge it brings.
- Does your natural curiosity to seek out and deliver on next level business insights drive you to solution that are unique?
- Deep understanding of market trends and continued desire to learn more.
- Expertise with Excel and Keynote; Tableau and BusinessObjects proficiency preferred.
- Experience in the retail, telecommunications, or consumer electronics industries preferred.
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience in business development, sales, category management, sales operations, sales finance, strategy consulting, or related fields?
Do you enjoy puzzles, problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little direction should fuel your creativity? If these two questions get you energized then the Channel Offers Analyst maybe a role that is up your alley. This talented individual will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment. We often pursue ambiguous objectives, and quickly execute analyses and defend key take-aways to senior executives. In this role, you will also develop expertise in Apple reporting systems, demonstrate technical skills to build robust reporting and analysis tools to guide tactical sales actions. Additionally, the Analyst should be ambitious, while enthusiastically pursuing new and unique projects as the team grows and evolves. Our Offers Analyst plays a significant role in identifying, modeling, summarizing, and tracking sales opportunities in support of our worldwide partners. You will use detailed analysis and a strong foundation in sales data, to guide global sales strategies and design demand generation programs. These programs will be executed at scale. As an Offers Analyst, you will actively identify incremental sales opportunities and track regional execution and overall performance on a weekly basis.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is required, with a preference for degrees that are more focused on analysis such as Accounting, Engineering, Business or Economics
- Proficiency with Excel, Tableau or other visual reporting tool