Data Scientist, Strategist - Apple Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple Retail Data Sciences team provides insights through data analytics and predictive modeling. We are looking for an authority Data Scientist to partner closely with the business to drive strategic decisions. You will be excellent at integrating survey and operational data sources, building applied regression models, deriving valuable insights and communicating meaningful findings and insights.
- 5+ years of developing NPS driver models, preferably within a retail context
- Excellent statistical skills in applied regressions, factor analysis, and structure equation models
- Deep understanding of design of experiments principles
- Proven experience working with SQL
- Experience working knowledge of SAS and R
- Experience with Data Visualization such as Tableau
You are a self-starter, motivated, accountable, and a highly upbeat teammate You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to distill complex methodologies and findings into simple and actionable insights You can craft modeling frameworks to assess and estimate impact of happiness drivers on NPS improvement
Education & Experience
Master degree required in Survey Methodologies or Social Science with strong emphasis on quantitative methods. PhD preferred.