Engineering Project Specialist, iPad
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful and energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to manage and assist with configuration management, logistics management, supply chain management, vendor, procurement, and finance management. Preferred candidate is a strategic problem solver who can lead and work with cross-functional teams to manage changes, create, structure, and maintain BOMs. Track deliverables from engineering development builds to production release.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in NPI environment and project management
- Must have good structured BOM experience (preferably for hardware products and AGILE)
- Combination of organizational and detail-oriented skills when working on multiple projects
- Experience with oversea vendors, BOMs, purchasing, logistics and finance
- Ability to react to re-sets and changes in a fast paced environment
- Top-notch critical thinking and problem solving skill
- Proficient in MS Excel
Work closely with cross functional program managers, marketing, operations, and configuration management teams to create, structure and maintain BOMs (Bill of Materials) and part numbers. Create, manage and process engineering change orders, manufacturer change orders and deviations. Work on building an extensive matrix to track deliverables and project milestones Create purchase requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and generate goods receipts. Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience