NoSQL/Big Data Security Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The DataServices Security team is looking to hire an experienced, motivated and creative person to develop and implement top class security standards to safeguard data at Apple. Dynamic, inspiring people working on innovative technologies are the norm here.
- 2-4 years experience as a NoSQL/Big Data Engineer in an active production environment.
- 2+ years Security implementations of NoSQL (MongoDB,Cassandra,Couchbase) or Hadoop
- You have a track record of achieving significant results on complex projects in an often ambiguous and always fast changing environment.
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Define NoSQL and Big Data Security architectures and design to meet Regulatory and Security requirements. Provide technical mentorship for integrating Security implementations with existing and new production architecture. Participate in periodic evaluation of database architecture to implement Apple established security baselines.
Education & Experience
- Be able to work independently and with no supervision for critical, time sensitive and highly visible projects
- Support and develop techniques to identify sensitive data and provide solutions to protect those using industry standard techniques.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Application and Data teams to ensure Security standards are adequately implemented across the DataServices platforms.
- Strong skills in researching new technologies, engineering solutions and supporting the security problems related with them.
- Conceptual knowledge of Auditing, Encryption, Access/Role Management and Data Management in Relational Database Systems.
- Experience in designing security solutions for Enterprise and Cloud models using NoSQL/Bigdata.
- Has worked in at least one of the Big Data Security solutions like Apache Ranger, Sentry, Accumulo.