Product Strategy and Execution, Apple Card
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is rapidly growing, entering new markets and adding innovative new features to the platform. The Apple Pay team is seeking a top-flight and experienced professional to help drive the evolution of the Apple Pay business. In this role, you will help chart the future direction of Apple Pay and support execution against that long-term strategy. You will partner directly with the Apple Pay business teams, engineering teams and other functional teams across Apple. You will work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as working with external partners such as payment networks, bank issuers and other players to deliver results. You should have significant product management experience and subject matter expertise in financial services and payments. Ability to tackle an independent work stream and drive progress is key. This is a full-time role located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Top-tier product professional with 7-10 years of experience, including product management for financial services and financial technology products
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics
- Ability to collaborate with different teams including engineering, operations, using superior influencing skills, and strong senior-level communication abilities to drive decisions
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Direct experience working with technology, financials services
- Upbeat and collaborative teammate who feeds off independent responsibilities and crafting the future of global payments
- Analytical thinker who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Facilitate communication across a project and proactively alert broader team of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
• Lead efforts with strategic partners on Apple Pay product development • Help envision and create new product features and strategies • Strong problem solving and analytical skills • Experience/affinity for tech and financial services • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Travel may be required
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree Required. MBA a plus. CS/EE degree a plus.