Siri - iOS UI Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Join the Siri iOS UI team at Apple Park to work alongside exceptional UI engineers passionate about creating delightful customer experiences. This team has shipped infrastructure powering features like Shortcuts and Siri on other platforms. Work on a product that is making complex technology easy to use for everyone. Implement groundbreaking user interactions building on innovative Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques. Create new iOS platform features & technologies used by millions. We are a fast growing team looking for engineers excited about changing the future of how people interact with powerful technology.
- Exceptional development experience at the application level with Objective-C or Swift
- Knowledge of fundamental Apple’s development APIs such as UIKit, Grand Central Dispatch, Foundation, XCTest, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of modern object-oriented architecture and design
* You will primarily be responsible for implementing features for the Siri user experience. This is a broad-ranging task; we take every application that Siri interacts with and integrate them into the Siri experience. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working across teams and organizations. * You love building an elegant user experience for a distributed system at massive scale, pursuing impossible problems, and you have a passion for customer experience. * You enjoy learning new technologies and creating life-changing applications. * You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. * Performance analysis and tuning will also be a significant responsibility in your job. * You are excited about working closely with the design team to develop new user experiences, maintaining existing code, and createing new iOS platform features & technologies. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are important to the lives of millions of users.
Education & Experience
* BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience * Experience in developing iOS applications preferred