Display Test Technician
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Display Investigations group is looking for a for a creative, practical and collaborative person with right skillset and experiences to support research engineers working on Apple display components. At a high level the position requires conducting experiments. You will be setting up test equipment, assembling test fixtures, test data collection, and analysis reporting.
- Hands-on experience in electrical, reliability or optical testing in a lab environment.
- Ability to fabricate, maintain, and repair custom test equipment.
- Demonstration of experiment ownership and accurately results and data recording.
- Able to work independently as well with other team members
- Able to follow standard operating procedures and safety protocols
- Self-starter with time management capability and a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work closely with engineers to support electrical and optical tests - Ability to organize and execute complex, detailed test procedures with mentorship from engineers - Manually load samples on to test equipment - Configure and run complex measurement setups using high accuracy test equipment - Maintain and tackle problems in measurement equipment - Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
Education & Experience
AA degree in electronics, chemistry, physics, or engineering preferred