Global Security Manager - Content Protection
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Inc.’s Global Security Content Protection Team is seeking an experienced leader in television/film development, production, post-production, premier security and confidential program management to support Apple's Original Video Division. Your work and team will craft solutions to a variety of complex security challenges, including physical and logical security of Apple’s creative development, on-location productions, vendor post-production assessments, and red-carpet premiers/events while coordinating with teams across the business, Apple's Global Security and third-parties.
- 6-12 years of Physical Security and/or Information Security experience in television/film production/content protection.
- Background in working at a network or studio with executives, producers, talent representatives, casts and creative teams.
- Experience leading teams responsible for confidentiality of the pre-production creative process, on-location production security, post-production vendor assessments, planning red-carpet premiers and large scale events, and premier anti-piracy operations.
- Have experience leading, developing, recruiting, and building organizations.
- Have experience developing/creating security/secrecy programs and procedures.
- Have the ability to creatively adapt security/secrecy practices to achieve the business’ creative vision.
- Ability to design sustainable protection strategies and define metrics to measure strategy performance.
- The highest levels of integrity and attention to detail.
- Willing to find creative solutions to complex situations.
Experience with assessing internal security and secrecy performance and third-party sites and facilities, crafting, implementing, and tracking security and secrecy programs and operations, establishing teams, organizations and policies, and for executing tactical initiatives as required to support the creation, production and launch of video programming on a global scale. This leadership position is a high-profile position at Apple, who works directly with executives across multiple internal and external teams. Position will reside in Culver City, California and will require up to 50% travel (international and domestic); longer periods as necessitated by production schedules and locations.
Education & Experience
B.S. or equivalent degree.