Proactive Siri Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? You will be interacting with various multi-functional engineering and project management teams to help identify issues, test and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri QA team at Apple.
- 6+ years in roles as Software Development Engineer in Test or Quality Engineer.
- 2+ years leading software quality of a large-scale consumer-facing feature.
- Excellent leadership, automation and regression testing of frameworks in an E2E environment.
- Working knowledge of one or more object-oriented programming languages (such as Python) developing automation for client and server.
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.
We are looking for a strong and experienced Quality Engineer. In this role, you will design and develop test plans and test cases. You will build UI and non-UI automated tests using in-house test automation framework. You will have internal-personal skills to co-ordinate test efforts across multiple multi-functional teams to ensure proper covers and to resolve issues. You will report quality status and risks to all partners throughout the software release cycle.
Education & Experience
BS/BA in a technical field or equivalent experience required
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.