Siri International Quality Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
As the Siri International Quality Engineering Manager, you will lead a team with the focus on ensuring quality best practices, process, tools and automation for the qualification of Siri International Features. This is a dynamic role with high transparency, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 3+ years leading a Quality Engineering team with emphasis in Internationalization, Localization
- 2+ years as Individual Contributor with hands on experience in testing for international and/or localization
- Provide examples of quality measurements with targeted goals and Metrics
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with mobile platforms and services is desirable
- Industry experience in similar roles at large scale companies would be a plus
- Able to give multiple examples of creativity and critical thinking on the job
- Provides regular updates to organization groups as well as senior level management
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
Have you ever been curious about what it would be like to be responsible for the Quality of the most technologically advanced AI Assistant in the world? Look no further as you could learn, innovate, develop and so much more as you bring your elite skills and abilities to a world-class system. The Siri Quality Engineering team leads the Siri qualification of the world's most advanced mobile operating systems in iOS, watchOS, macOS, and tvOS as well as the highly scalable back-end systems (Speech, Natural Language, Domains/Web Services). This position requires a leader who possesses a phenomenal understanding for global users of Siri and a creative, user-focused mindset. We also need a strong standout colleague to work cross-functionally. You will be responsible for quality of international testing across multiple teams and driving for automation to ensure that high quality standards are met with targeted goals and metrics. Be ready to do extraordinary things when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. You should join the Apple Siri Quality Engineering team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. An ideal colleague will have previous working experience with globalization of user facing mobile to services products.
Education & Experience
B.S OR M.S IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OR RELATED FIELD
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.