Carrier Manager, Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. You will be responsible for crafting and executing the strategy and driving the business with all the top tier telco operators in Saudi Arabia. This role is to manage the end-to-end business between Apple and selected carrier partners and to drive agreed forecasted and budgeted sales volumes of identified products and agreed level of Apple branding. You will build a virtual team across the company to help you execute. You should possess strong understanding of the telco environment, be an excellent project manager, have outstanding analytical skills and strong commercial and business management experience. You will play a meaningful role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with the partners, will consult and influence the executive team within the carriers’ organisations to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Accessories – driving the partners’ business forward.
- Extensive telecom experience of which at least 5 years from within the Middle East.
- Successful track record of growing a carrier relationship in a similar role as a National or Global Account Manager at a OEM manufacturer
- Multiple retail channel management experience, including channel development skills, and the ability to interact at senior levels.
- You will have the “will to win” and the energy and aim to embrace this significant challenge. This should include an excellent reputation and extensive contacts within the wireless environment.
- You an astute business person who has the intellectual capability to explore new opportunities in the market. Additionally, the individual ought to feel comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
You will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales targets for Apple Products, along with; Implementing end-customer demand generation programs, using the Carrier channel, to drive growth of Apple products. Working with the country and regional organisation teams to feedback on market opportunity, sales data, business opportunities or improvement requests. The Carrier Manager will ensure that a carrier's sales and technical organization are appropriately trained on the Apple proposition and deliver a best-in-class customer engagement experience. Working with Apple Reseller & Operations team to ensure accurate carrier forecasting and PO placement Working with Apple Global Marketing team ensuring marketing programs are implemented. You will: Own the full relationship with selected carrier partners at national head office as well as regional level within the country. Deliver budgeted / targeted sales in carrier channels. Ensure that the relationship is fully aligned with the terms and conditions of the agreed carrier framework. Deliver an integrated account plan in line with the IMMEA business plan. Ensure the best launch possible in line with worldwide and IMMEA plans and guidelines. Play a key role as the main point of contact for all negotiations between Apple and the selected carrier partners. Assist worldwide partner marketing team in deploying local marketing and merchandising initiatives via the carrier partners along the provided guidelines. Work with the local Apple team on local implementation of training initiatives. Liaise with the local channel programs team on retail program implementation, if applicable. Feedback to IMMEA team on competitor behaviour and price plan positioning. You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to degree level in a quantitative or business discipline. Fluent English, Arabic would be a plus. You should be a good presenter at all levels, and someone who can negotiate successfully with key accounts. You should have a collaborative approach to driving business and ideally be familiar with working for an international company in a matrix type environment.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.