Austin, Texas, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. As a Caffè Macs Lead Barista, you will play a rare role blending culinary arts with extraordinary service. You will be responsible for your espresso bar, health & safety standards, standards for speed, quality, and consistency with a high level of customer service and guest relations. Most significant of all, do you have a love for making a stellar espresso? We will teach you everything you need in our Barista training program where you will thrive with our hands-on trainers guiding you through our program designed to bring our knowledge to your unique style. A Sr. Barista also has a significant understanding and mastery of daily duties to operate an individual location and lead a small team at a single Espresso Bar. While you multi-task while running the Espresso Bar- a Senior Barista helps with training and maintaining excellence at the location and also has phenomenal knowledgable of all products and equipment at multiple sites. This position is onsite in Austin, Texas.
- Do you possess a real passion for food, coffee, and espresso? We have an awesome job for you.
- How about your excellent customer service skills? We need your excellent listening skills and verbal communication to connect with our customers.
- Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Join a place that appreciates your honesty, integrity, and reliability.
- Enjoy working independently and in a team environment. We are looking for people with your flexibility.
- Count yourself as a culinary artist of espresso. We know you as one of our baristas will be passionate, and bring artistry and attention to detail to every espresso served.
- Inclusive - We work with and serve a diverse workforce.
- Extraordinarily Service Oriented - a demonstrable high level of customer service is absolutely mandatory…We hire for attitude, train for skill.
- Dynamic and agile - highly organized, ability to switch between locations and job duties.
Are you friendly and outgoing? Come help us connects with every customer for a positive guest experience. We take customer orders accurately, operate coffee equipment like an artist, all while following standards for merchandising, stocking, and storing product. Your customers not only love our espresso, they also expect payments processed accurately, a clean and sterilized work area that follows all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines, plus maintaining the highest standards of conduct and confidentiality. Day to day, you will assists with cleaning, stocking and lifting items in other areas of the Caffè as requested by leadership. This isn't just a day-to-day job, however. We want you to continually grow in knowledge of coffee and customers, looks for new training opportunities and takes advantage of new training, and maybe even use our Educational Assistance Program to do your life's best work. - Role model and train new Baristas, maintaining excellence standards. - Be available to work weekends and evenings at the Apple Park Visitor Center - Be flexible with schedule, cross-trained, and willing to relocate to different locations in Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Apple Park. This requires knowledge of different machines, product, procedures. - We also need you to report back to the manager any on-site issues, fulfill all duties of the team member that they may be covering. - Bring your amazing attention to detail with a passion for hand crafted coffee. Excellent attendance is required. WORKING CONDITIONS - This position will be standing 100% of the time - Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water - Lift 25-50 pounds - Able to understand sanitation directions
Education & Experience
Typically 3-6 Years of Experience in high volume food service - preferably larger, innovative corporate programs, in house or 3rd party but may also be food & beverage experience in a full-service hotel, resort or multi-restaurant chain.