Siri Test Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a key role in driving the quality of groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence? Lead the quality of the Siri user experience and work with the people who built the intelligent voice assistant that helps millions of people get things done. Join the Siri team at Apple! The Test Architect will define the testing vision for Siri, ensuring the most optimal testing strategy.
- 10+ years of experience as a Test Architect or Software Development Engineer
- Team Lead or Engineering management experience is a plus but not required
- Proven track record of delivering successful test strategy for products integrated with machine-learning or artificial intelligence
- Expert programmer in Java, Python, or similar OO language such as C/C++
- Possess a solid understanding of CI/CD and SDLC/TDLC concepts: code review best practices, code coverage analysis, unit testing, continuous test, and delivery
- Experience designing test automation frameworks and running them at scale
- Familiar with iOS and the Apple Development stack a big plus (XCode, Swift, Objective-C, CoreML)
- Familiar with test and deployment strategies (A/B testing, multivariate testing, blue-green environments, combinatorial testing, statistical testing)
- Experience testing the following types of systems is a big plus: ML components, NL/NLP, Speech/ASR, or voice assistant products
- Conduct architectural reviews and technical deep dives for new project designs
- Drive root cause analysis investigations and postmortems for defects and regressions
We are searching for a Test Architect to partner with Engineering teams to define the testing vision for Siri. Collaborate cross-functionally with teams at Apple and Siri teams to develop a testing strategy to increase test coverage, optimize execution resources, and positively impact the user experience. As the Siri architecture evolves, test infrastructure must adapt. This is a fast-paced, impactful role and ensures we build the most advanced systems in the industry.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field.