Contract Library Specialist, WW Contracts Systems, Commercial Legal
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. Apple is seeking a specialist to support contract library administration. As a Contract Library Specialist, you will validate and build language clauses and interviews (wizards), proof contract documents, and perform other tasks as necessary to support contract library administration, contracting functions worldwide. This position reports to the Commercial Legal WW Contracts Systems team.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- • Commitment to customer satisfaction, ability to manage multiple changing priorities, and a collaborative style are required.
- • Great attention to detail, strong editing/proofreading skills and accurate data entry
- • Initiative, drive, and a positive attitude are required.
- • Advanced experience with Word including styles and sections
- • Must demonstrate high personal and professional ethics
Divide contract documents into different clauses or sections based on the established policies and guidelines Update system interviews and components Develop complex clause templates using word processor and upload them into internal tools. Compare and identify the changes between various versions of the Contract documents Validate team updates Coordinate validation and updates to the contract library with cross functional team members Document status of projects using internal tools. Proofread contract documents generated by Internal Contract system, and make corrections as needed Archive existing language and upload new language for any new or updated: product, program, or channel. Test and prepare for new system releases Set up users and config in training and secondary environment
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of corporate experience (or) High school diploma or equivalent with 5 years of experience
- Experience with any Contracts Management Tool such as IBM Emptoris, Icertis, Apttus.
- Knowledge of system security and database fundamentals
- Experience with contracts either in contract operations group, law firm or other related function.
- Knowledge of Mac OS environment, Word for Mac, FileMaker Pro, and KeyNote