Machine Learning Engineer, WTE
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you are a talented code developer who wants to work on Machine Learning systems for the most advanced cellular devices in the world, then we may have the job for you. This role is for a full-time machine learning engineer within WTE team, and key responsibilities will involve developing algorithms, model evaluation, error analysis and visualization for machine learning systems.
- Strong working knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as classification, clustering, anomaly detection, neural network and model evaluation
- Rich experience in building machine learning models & high-performance end-to-end systems
- Agile development of data collection, model training, hyper parameter tuning and error analysis
- Solid programming skills in Python and experience with Scikit-learn
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers
The WTE platform SW team is looking for a talented ML Engineer to work on machine learning based classification system to greatly increase the bug analysis efficiency for cross function software teams. The system utilizes both supervised and unsupervised techniques, and has intuitive web UI to visualize ML data pipeline and classification result. Key responsibilities include developing and integrating new ML algorithms, performing model evaluation and error analysis, and building a scalable platform that can be used across a large variety of technology domains He / she needs to work closely with various software teams within Apple, onboard different technology domains to the unified platform, and present ML result regularly. He / she is also encouraged to come up with new ML ideas, develop prototypes and demo to management. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: You will lead 3rd Party Source Code, and deliver Source Code Management Solutions to the cellular technologies team. You will develop state of art CI system for baseband software development, and ensure software build processes that meet Apple Standards. You will develop Front End WebUI systems to deeply increase the bug analysis efficiency You will develop custom solutions using Perl/Python for new analysis system/tools You will work closely with complementary teams and provide support to all partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science Required.