Tools / Systems Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Siri design team is looking for an experienced designer to work on enhancing the tools and reports used by designers, project managers, developers, and executives on the Siri team. The Siri Tools design role has wide scope that impacts how the Siri org works, enhances productivity and, ultimately, improves Siri itself.
- * 4+ years interaction design work experience in enterprise-class tools and services
- * Passion for working with complex, large-scale systems that serve a diverse user base
- * Experience building design systems, visualizations, and prototyping
- * Expert knowledge of Sketch, and working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- * Compelling presenter and negotiator adept at working with multiple stakeholders
- * Strong history of collaboration with software engineers and other technical team members
- * Strong track record of unifying user needs and business requirements to deliver world-class experiences
- * Self-starter that thrives on identifying solutions rather than waiting for projects
- * Visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- * A strong portfolio demonstrating high-fidelity visual design
Siri tool designers work directly with Siri designers and developers to envision, design, and architect internal tools. Working with the tools development team, designers understand and define overall processes and flows, create scenarios and use cases, design interactions and visuals, and create design specifications. Candidates must be able to advocate for design at all stages of the work at all organizational levels, and demonstrate a history of close and productive collaboration with software engineers and engineering managers.
Education & Experience
Master's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or related discipline, or Bachelor's degree with extensive work experience