Embedded Security Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and drive innovation that matters. As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a reciprocal individual who can get results and innovation in a high-paced environment. Someone who can extract extraordinary value from a task otherwise seen as seen routine to others. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. You should join the Apple Wireless Performance Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 5+ years developing Embedded & security software, preferably on wireless systems.
- Extensive development experience, with strong C/C++ coding skills
- Device driver / firmware development experience
- Experience with ARM Microcontrollers and ARM Trustzone
- Previous work on security in embedded wireless devices
- Experience crafting security solutions across the software stack
- Familiarity with processes and tools used to build robust, secure software
- Experience building test points for automation and fuzzing
- A people person who works well with others inside and outside of the team
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- A strong focus on the end customer experience
Apple Cellular Modem Platform team is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with a background in security technologies to develop and enhance security on Apple cellular baseband. You’ll work on projects that touch cellular baseband on Apple products, and will demonstrate your strong software, security and communication skills to develop and integrate on multiple platforms and architectures.
Education & Experience
BS CS/EE or equivalent