BPR Project Manager, People Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Business Process Re-engineering Project Manager to partner with our People/HR teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Experience optimizing global HR processes and technology preferred. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. You are willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- 7+ years of project management experience, Agile methodologies experience preferred
- 3+ years experience managing data, analytics, and visualization projects preferred
- 3+ years of process design experience; HR process design preferred
- Proven experience conducting process design workshops with worldwide business partners
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision-making
- Proven experience creating effective business requirements
- Shown success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Drives change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
Lead all aspects of the process improvement initiatives including detailed process maps, qualitative and quantitive metrics that demonstrate process effectiveness, business requirements documentation, and project communication. Identify subject matter leaders to support multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, and compliance with policies & procedures. Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of key performance indicators in an effort to find opportunities for improvement in the existing business model, processes, and structure. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects. Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter authorities in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by dedicated partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required. MBA / Consulting experience preferred.
- Previous experience with People Analytics projects is a plus
- Global/International experience is desired
- PM certification desirable