Subscription Monetization Analyst, App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Over the last 10 years, apps have transformed the ways we watch, read and engage with content and services, making the App Store one of the largest subscription platforms in the world. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are over 30,000 third party subscription apps alone. But we believe we’re just getting started. The App Store is seeking an analytical and collaborative individual to join the Subscription Monetization team. You will work with cross-functional teams around the world to help identify and evangelize subscription growth opportunities, and make the App Store an even better place for developers to manage their subscription businesses.
- 3+ years analyzing a subscription business, with mobile app experience preferred
- Proven ability to synthesize insights from data and industry sources then package those insights into persuasive, impactful proposals
- Strong quantitative analytics skills, with expertise in Excel/Numbers; experience with statistical software packages or programming a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship management skills and ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proven approach to problem solving and eagerness to adjust to rapidly-changing business priorities and challenges
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates critical thinking abilities
Do you enjoy discovering solutions to complex business problems? Are you a curious and collaborative person? As Subscription Monetization Analyst, you'll support the development of the App Store’s subscription business intelligence for internal partners (including Business Development, Scaled Engagement, Product and others), with an end goal of providing effective, growth-minded guidance to developers. You will: - Help to identify new opportunities and inform future strategy by analyzing the current subscriptions business. - Define and evangelize best-in-class uses of platform features and the business model. - Prepare clear, compelling recommendations for cross-functional teams based on their strategic goals. - Set success metrics for growth and help design solutions for tracking against them. - Help internal partners evaluate the impact of their efforts and propose actionable next steps.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree; MBA or advanced degree preferred