Siri Machine Learning Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Speech team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptionally skilled and creative Engineers/Scientists eager to get involved in hands-on work improving the Siri experience by applying deep machine learning.
- Good knowledge in machine learning technologies or language technologies such as NLP, machine translation or ASR
- Good coding skills in the one of the following languages , e.g. Python, bash scripting, java, C/C++ etc.
- Experience in deep machine learning and related toolkits, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch etc. a big plus
- Good problem solving skill
- fast learner and strong motivation on growing and learning new technologies
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of language technologies related research and development activities. Your focus will be on fine tuning deep learning models and improving the language specific models. The role will be part of the model automation team to deal with large quantities of data, apply the state-of-the-art methods in deep learning to tackle real world problems and create the production quality models, at scale. You should therefore be passionate about creating phenomenal products that are used by millions of people. You’re expected to be a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or related field, fresh graduates are welcome