Senior CRM and Analytics Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry, where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. The iTunes Marketing Group has an opportunity to redefine how consumers engage with great content and services. We are looking for a Senior CRM and Analytics Engineer, whose role will be to provide analytics to support strategies as well as perform back-end analysis to determine the success of our initiatives. The role is for a key partner who can lead and guide various degrees of analytics, insights, and use cases across the organization. You are fluent in database and analytics. You communicate effectively in both oral and written forms, are able to interact with both technical and non-technical users in clear terms, and assist staff with difficult technical tasks. Working independently as well as an effective teammate, you set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines, make decisions on a variety of complex matters, and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships during the course of work. In addition, the position also requires leading a team of contractors. Ability to adapt to change, self-driven, and multitasking in a very fast paced environment are key success factors for the right candidate.
- Lead all aspects of CRM Apple digital campaign analytics to find opportunities and information communication strategies based on customer insights.
- Conduct in-depth customer analytics to actively identify campaign opportunities.
- Develop statistically valid and methodologically sound approaches to business problems through efficiently programming queries and macros to execute the analysis.
- Publish and communicate results, ensuring that timely, accurate reports are delivered to teams with digestible insights to inform the business.
- Audit data/systems quality through regular reporting of business indicators.
- Work closely with campaign execution teams to ensure campaigns are executing properly and monitors are in place.
- Define direct marketing testing scenarios and campaign opportunities.
- Act as a key contributor of business requirements for campaign reporting tools.
- Own and run campaign performance reporting by using existing campaign reports, and leading enhancement, prioritization, and development efforts with close partnership with the business and data engineering teams.
- Develop strategy to understand/model/guide customer behavior.
- Work with senior management and product management to propose roadmap and goals.
- Strategize avenues for acquisition and retention of IS&S customers.
- Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas and technologies for internal and external customers.
- Lead a test and learn strategy that continuously optimizes customer communications and provides thought leadership and discipline to our A/B testing platform.
-5+ years of experience working with CRM tools. -Highly analytical with a proven track record in data-rich analysis with the ability to translate complex analytics to business-shaping actions that are understood by business users. -Experience with global customer analysis is preferred through a worldwide role. -Extremely strong communication skills to deliver meaningful insights from complex analysis to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms. -Excellent presentation skills. Must have reported to C-level executives. -Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn, tactical projects as a great teammate. -A do-er and self starter who works well in a face-paced, dynamic, team environment. -Highly responsive and adaptable. -Strong database experience. -Strong data visualization skills required — ideally within Tableau. -Validated ability to establish rapport and credibility, and influence others to get results across a large organization. -Experience in leading a team.
Education & Experience
Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant field. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.