Employee Communications Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Employee Communications team is seeking a senior program manager to lead key communications projects for its employees across all businesses and geographies. This position works with internal partners to help advise, develop, produce and implement communication programs targeted towards Apple employees. You will have experience developing effective communications for People organizations or related functions. You should be high-energy, strategic, proactive, highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely is a requirement. We are a highly collaborative team and you will work extensively with designers, writers, and other creative professionals. We are seeking someone who will be comfortable working with a number of partners across many disciplines.
- Experience in consumer marketing or employee communications strategy, implementation, and analytics
- Ability to drive projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing creative teams (design and writing) and the creative development process — preferably in a marketing or advertising agency setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to draft content for employee emails, websites, Keynote presentations, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Structured/analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative, with a critical/creative thinker mindset
- Demonstrated success in managing international collaborations
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management
- You are able to work independently, have the ability to work a flexible schedule, and embrace change and ambiguity enthusiastically
- Strong active-listening skills
- High proficiency with Apple applications preferred, as well as Excel
- Advise key People functions and related partners by recommending the best communication approach, method and tools for their programs - Select the most beneficial communication methods depending on audience and desired outcomes - Partner with internal and external resources to ensure alignment of messaging and coordination of processes for timely execution - Provide frequent and clear communications regarding project status to key partners while raising potential issues or key decisions needed to ensure successful project delivery - Produce or oversee the production of the assets needed to support each program - Review past projects and results to identify wins/learnings for business process improvements and influence internal change management - Ensure key data are collected, understood and acted upon appropriately
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Travel is required
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California