Cross Functional Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apps are changing the world and enriching people’s lives, and the developers who create them are constantly creating extraordinary experiences to delight customers. Apple's Worldwide Developer Relations team works every day to provide the services, resources, and guidance that enable the world’s most dynamic developer community to stretch the limits of their imagination and bring these transformative apps and products to customers across the globe. Want to help launch the next big app? Come join the Developer Programs & Operation team.
- You have the right balance of technical and project management skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects under demanding timelines
- Passion for creating products and services that enable third party developer success
- Sound technical foundation and ability to quickly understand technical concepts in a wide range of fields
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates strong leadership skills, impeccable work ethics and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to succeed in a dynamic environment while driving multiple projects
- History of identifying risks, developing mitigation strategies, and facilitating resolutions
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and presentation skills
The Developer Programs & Operation team is seeking an experienced Cross Functional Project Manager to help devise, define, and deliver new features, technologies, products, and services for our Apple Developer Programs and third party developer community. - You will be responsible for managing multiple facets of Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference with an underlying focus on improving the ease-of-use and developer satisfaction of all our developer programs, services, and events. - Ability to influence decisions, introduce new ideas, and manage change through collaboration, leadership, and a developer-focused approach - You will collaborate with organizations across the company including Software Engineering, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Legal, and more to ensure that the developer product line strategies are aligned with the goals of each organization. - Individuals applying for this role are self-motivated with the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and distill details down to actionable business recommendations. - Incorporate input from all partners into program initiatives and ensure all program elements meet the Apple standards. - This position requires positive relationship building, including the appropriate level of tenacity, persuasiveness and the ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required