Product Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Manager with experience in the payments industry to join the Apple Pay business team. As the Apple Pay Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining and driving new product initiatives that allow our customers to make secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web. We are looking for an individual that has the ability to own and drive initiatives, a passion and vision for the future of payment. The right person will combine technical fluency with a strong sense of user experience, tact, program management skills and business insight. You should have great presentation abilities and be able to drive an actionable vision and requirements that rally the team and delight our customers. You will have experience in the following areas: e-commerce including mobile commerce and emerging payment models. You should be able to point to a portfolio of high quality, innovative projects that exemplify your attention to detail.
- 7+ years of experience in the payments industry.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is a requirement
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Experience leading and running complex production schedules.
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- Have insights into modern design and development standards.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills, with experience managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- Thorough knowledge of Apple products and industry.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop strategic product and feature roadmaps. - Be the internal evangelist, build consensus with executives, colleagues, and third parties. - Define detailed use cases intended for engineering and design. - Represent business interests during design and development phases. - Work with engineering project management to communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high quality products are delivered on time. - Manage cross-functional schedules and report on project health to management. - Develop launch plans, ensure readiness of the various stakeholders - Measure and report on the efficacy of initiatives and develop action plans accordingly.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Business or Computer Science required. MBA preferred.