iOS/macOS Engineer (Swift) - Apple Customer Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you love designing & architecting highly scalable applications? Does the idea of building great user experiences delight you? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day to day basis? Would you enjoy exploring new technologies? Apple Customer Systems Team is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual with excellent communication skills who is not afraid to think outside the box and question assumptions. In this role, you will be part of a fast growing, cohesive team with many exciting responsibilities related to n-tier application development.
- Proven ability to develop and ship high quality software products on schedule
- Software development expertise in Swift and Cocoa technologies
- Experience developing iOS and macOS applications
- Excellent analytical, programming (Swift, Java etc. ) and debugging skills
- Strong proficiency in multi-threaded development
- Good knowledge of Java and related frameworks
- Strong understanding of HTTP networking (protocol, cookies, authentication, cache, security, and performance)
- Knowledge of Apple's app testing infrastructure (XCTest, UI Testing, Xcode Server)
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Lead design and development of Swift iOS and macOS apps, and secure applications development technology best practices - Work with project managers and technical teams in a cross-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet business goals - Keep up-to date on latest technology solutions to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges - You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and drive vendors to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues. - Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Customer Systems if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. - Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in CS or equivalent & 5+ years of related experience.
- We need someone with ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community.