Platforms Manager, Today at Apple
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Global Retail Marketing group is looking for a customer-focused Platforms Manager to help plan, execute, and manage digital platforms for a growing team called Today at Apple. We're looking for someone with a phenomenal background in creating, managing, and shipping consumer-facing products, such as web and mobile app experiences. In this role you'll define core business needs and partner to develop requirements, develop briefs, work closely with creative and technical teams to bring a vision to realization, collaborate on timelines, manage key landmarks, organize cross-functional team meetings, and ultimately deliver world-class digital experiences for Today at Apple from concept to launch. Our team values team members who can think strategically and creatively but are also excellent at logic and execution. You will be highly-organized, attentive to details and have a rare ability to multi-task projects, priorities and deliverables across exciting and highly-complex projects. We’re looking for someone who quickly grasps the big picture, but can dive into and lead the tactical details of execution that yield great customer experiences. This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with creative and technical groups. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate, creative and growing team in an exciting area of Apple Retail.
- You have a proven track record of leading, building and launching products; understanding of product strategy, product marketing, and/or product management, as well as UX and platform design.
- Ability to flex seamlessly between strategy and tactical execution; creative, analytical, technical, organized, and hyper-focused on details.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, diplomacy, and relationship-building skills; ability to develop trust quickly with partners, especially technical and creative teams; ability to prioritize and gain consensus around a recommendation.
- You are a self-starter who can independently drive clarity and momentum from ambiguity.
- Understanding of core web technologies, interactive systems, publishing workflows, and content management systems is desirable.
- Experience writing business requirements, product requirements and/or user stories, along with familiarity with software tracking systems like JIRA preferred.
- Curious and passionate about learning, culture, art and technology.
You'll act as an individual contributor to lead daily platform execution and management across a variety of digital projects. Be the consumer, business, and product advocate throughout the process of conception, creation, development, testing, and launch of platforms and features. Develop and lead core project components: briefs, presentations, socialization, collaborative project plans, issue-tracking, status reports, and more. Develop strong cross-functional relationships with product management, design, marketing, engineering, legal, and others to create innovative solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.