App Store Product Marketing Manager, Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The App Store is the world’s most thriving marketplace for app developers. We have empowered Apple Developers to create app experiences that have generated over $100 billion in sales. We're growing and urge you to apply. We are seeking an experienced and passionate Product Manager to define and drive the product strategy for app analytics across Apple platforms. While analytics are essential to helping developers establish and grow their global businesses on the App Store, we have an incredible opportunity to nurture a new paradigm for the ecosystem that holds the responsibility of protecting customer privacy in high regard. You will be responsible for building features that help hundreds of thousands of App Store developers understand their performance and enhance their businesses. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional partners in engineering, product design and the business to build the vision and feature set that helps developers gain product insights that drive success on Apple platforms while keeping customer privacy top of mind. Core responsibilities include defining success criteria and scope, launching new features, and optimizing them over time. You will build innovative solutions to challenges that arise throughout the product lifecycle.
- 5-7 years of experience leading product development in the mobile apps industry; experience with relevant analytics tools or services a plus
- Strong quantitative skills; ability to identify and measure the right metrics to drive improved experiences
- Ability to operate seamlessly between highly detailed and technical situations as well as strategic business situations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; thrives in highly collaborative projects, effective at building consensus, handles high stakes decisions with ease, and ability to navigate ambiguity
- You have above average Keynote skills and the ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills; develops fluency in technical concepts and can explain to non-technical partners with ease
- You will define and develop consensus on product vision, strategy, and ongoing optimization of developer analytics tools, including App Analytics in App Store Connect. - Advance the faithful implementation of the product vision and strategy, from managing the feature definition process, to crafting how the product is unveiled to developers. - You will advocate for the prioritization of impactful features on the engineering roadmap and key resource commitments among cross-functional teams. - Interact with company executives to build product vision for new features, report on improvements to the user experience over time, and provide domain expertise. - Have expert knowledge of the field, including competitive and 3rd party products and competitor strategy. - Develop a corporate development strategy and suggest M&A activity as needed.
Education & Experience
BS degree, MS/MBA a plus