Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who will support several senior leaders. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with multiple years of experience in an executive assistant role within a dynamic high tech environment.
- Problem solve creatively to complete complex assignments
- Juggle multiple deadlines, schedules, planned meetings and are accustomed to supporting executives with very demanding schedules
- Keep calm and confident during high stress situations, experienced in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Be resourceful, creative and innovative in ambiguous situations
- Have knowledge and built and/or supported presentation development for senior management
- Advocate for your decisions and can say "no" to support your executives's schedule when needed
- Collaborative and have influenced cross-functionally across organizations
- Experienced in expense report management
- Experiences with Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, and other productivity tools
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: - Provide full administrative support for three senior sales leaders - Manage calendars, schedule meetings and organize complex domestic and international travel - Manage other tasks including event planning, new hire set-up, initiating purchase requisitions, processing expense reports, fulfilling catering requests, submitting facilities requests, ordering office supplies and equipment - Handle highly sensitive information - Help plan and execute offsite meetings for the team
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent experience in a related field is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.