Sr. Administrative Assistant, AI/ML
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We are perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who will support one of our senior ML engineering leaders in Seattle. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with multiple years of experience in an executive assistant role within a dynamic high tech environment.
- Experience supporting Director, Sr. Director, or VP-Level executives (high tech industry a plus)
- Experience with daily schedules, travel, task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations of their team
- Ability to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy
- Ability to be proactive with the different tasks that arise
- Experience in booking complex domestic and international travel itineraries
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote; knowledge of Excel preferred but not required
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and organize complex domestic and international travel - Manage other tasks including event planning, new hire set-up, initiating purchase requisitions, processing expense reports, fulfilling catering requests, submitting facilities requests, ordering office supplies and equipment - Thrive in a dynamic environment, and demonstrate flexibility in the face of change. - Be pro-active in nature and have an excellent sense of judgment - Handle confidential information with tact and integrity – must consistently use good judgment and discretion - Be a quick learner - Work effectively without constant and direct supervision. - Have a significant level of professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and discretion. - Be technically savvy, able to use and troubleshoot common programs & systems, Mac experience a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent experience in a related field is required.