Senior Software Engineer - Apple Online Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Online Store is looking for a highly motivated & innovative senior software engineer to join the Apple Online Store Engineering team. You will deliver projects aimed at improving the hugely successful Apple Online Store.
- 5 - 10 years overall Software Engineer/Developer experience.
- Programming in Java or Scala with experience in Spring or other MVC frameworks
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric web applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application security.
- Knowledge and experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with great understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership abilities in driving operational excellence and best engineering practices.
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great teammate, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the AOS Engineering team, we will be working closely with other engineering team members and interacting with product, design, content, QA and many other groups to lead and deliver world class engineering products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Your work will focus on building high throughput, high performance, reliable, server-side web application architecture, features and UI.
Education & Experience
Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with high traffic eCommerce applications, or online merchandising web sites
- Working knowledge of software development methods and processes including Waterfall and Agile development practices.
- Experience working in a Unix environment.