Business System Analyst, Supply Chain Systems
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative work environment. As a part of IS&T SCI team, you will support the implementation of end-to-end, best-in-class software solutions for Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Product Allocation and Distribution. You will partner with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that optimize our planning processes. As a member of the global project team, you will be responsible for requirement analysis, configuring and developing, as well as testing and support of Supply Chain planning applications for the APAC region. You will also contribute in high level design discussions with Global IS&T teams regarding application framework and architecture. You have the expertise to develop and implement supply optimization applications as per business requirements within strict timelines, with demonstrable experience in building enterprise applications that supports business data analytics and decision-making. We would like someone with a startup, energetic mindset, thrives on change and is willing to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in data analytics, mix integer programing or CPLEX / Gurobi / R / Python would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing optimization / linear programming for supply demand planning.
- Relevant experience in application development using latest/advanced Oracle database technologies.
- Programming experience in Oracle SQL/PL-SQL, Python, Java.
- Knowledge on UNIX/Linux platforms Scripting experience with Shell, Python, XML , JSON, Advanced SQLs
- Experience with large volume databases for both OLTP and OLAP environment.
- Strong in object-oriented and client server architecture design.
- Experience in several full system implementation life-cycles (Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Implement, Support).
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
Do you want to be part of a team critical to the success of Apple? Are you a Techno Functional expert who is passionate for providing state- of-the arts technology to solve complex business problems? Can you work independently but are also great teammate, we're looking for you! You will Work with application owners, developers , QA, project managers, Support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. Demonstrates deep understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
Education & Experience
B.S / M.S in Computer Science, Industrial Systems Engineering, Operation Research, Statistics or equivalent.