Apple Card Project Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple four years ago. Apple Pay is expanding rapidly and recently announced Apple Card – a new kind of credit card, created by Apple. Apple Card is built on simplicity, transparency and privacy, and designed to help customers lead a healthier financial life. The Apple Card team is seeking a top-flight professional to help drive and support the launch and evolution of the business. In this role, you will help chart the future direction of Apple Card and ensure the business can execute against its long-term strategy. You will partner directly with the Apple Card business, engineering and marketing teams, you will work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as work with external partners such as issuing bank, payment network, merchants and other players to help deliver on our product strategy and roadmap. You should have significant experience and subject matter expertise in financial services, payments, banking, credit, risk operations, data science, finance, and modeling. This role is full-time and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Seasoned manager with 5-7+ years of successful experience, including finance & risk, operations, and data analysis
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize superior influencing skills, and demonstrate strong senior-level communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics to senior leaders and partners
- Direct experience working with major payments and financial services companies (is preferred)
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off independent responsibilities and shaping the future of global payments
- Analytical and creative thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
•Lead efforts to evaluate and forecast business performance for Apple Card and related features/services •Drive new product and feature evaluations anchored in business, strategy, and financial analysis to support executive decision-making on top priorities •Some travel required (20-25%)
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree Required. MBA a plus. CS/EE degree a plus.