Project Manager, Apple Pay
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple four years ago. Apple Pay is expanding rapidly, entering new markets and continuing to introduce new features to the platform. The Apple Pay product team is seeking a top-flight and experienced professional to drive the evolution of the business. In this role, you will help chart the future direction of Apple Pay and ensure the business can execute against that long-term strategy. You will partner directly with the Apple Pay business and engineering teams, you will work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as working with external partners such as payment networks, bank issuers and other players to help deliver on our product roadmap. You should have significant experience and subject matter expertise in payments, banking, financial institutions, risk operations, data science and finance. This role is full-time and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Seasoned manager with 5-7+ years of successful experience, including risk operations, financial and data analysis
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize superior influencing skills, and demonstrate strong senior-level communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics
- Direct experience working with major payments and financial services companies
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off independent responsibilities and shaping the future of global payments
- Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
• Lead efforts to evaluate and forecast business performance for Apple Pay services • Drive new product and feature evaluations anchored in business, strategy, and financial analysis to support executive decision-making on top priorities • Some travel required
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree Required. MBA a plus. CS/EE degree a plus.