ARKit SW Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you ready to contribute to the development of frameworks used by hundreds of millions of people? Do you want to collaborate with a talented team to be building greatly designed APIs? Do you thrive on solving hard problems by rapidly and iteratively engineering solutions? This framework team inside the Technology Development Group is seeking an ambitious and self-driven senior software engineer to play a central role in the delivery of our public framework. You will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to engineer upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Excellent iOS development skills
- Experience using Apple's APIs and frameworks (e.g. AVFoundation, GCD)
- Experience profiling and optimizing applications
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communicate effectively, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams
- A strong sense of responsibility and an obsession with quality and details
The ideal engineer is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring a rapidly evolving domain. You will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision/machine learning systems and advanced visualization applications. As a framework engineer on our team, you will have many responsibilities relating to crafting and implementing the architecture and framework of our developer facing API. You will also work closely with internal clients to ensure we’re fulfilling their requirements as well as create prototype applications throughout the release process.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience 3+ years work experience required
- Experience with 3D rendering is a plus
- Computer Vision/Machine learning is a plus
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.