Packaging Substrate Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you excited for opportunity to develop a company’s technological backbone from ground up? We’re looking for an applicant have a creative mindset to find & drive innovative solutions to support our industry-leading product & bring ideas to live. The idea candidate should have hands on experience in substrate industry for technology development & program management.
- 5+ years of experience as a process integration, manufacturing, R&D engineer in substrate industry In-depth knowledge of substrate technology
- Familiar with PKG process & criteria is preferred.
- Exceptional technology development & project management skills
- Strong communication & collaborative skills
• Substrate technology path finding and roadmap execution • Direct interface with vendors for new package development and qualification • Drive vendors to meet requirement & timeline • Work across variety of functional groups directly & involve in engineering, product development
Education & Experience
• BS/BA above w/ 5+ years relevant work experience