Global Project Manager
Culver City, California, United States
At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
- Minimum 5-8 years production and /or project management experience in managing multimedia and complex projects.
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that is consistent with existing procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
- Positive attitude, self- motivated, self-starter confident to take the initiative and carry out duties with minimal supervision but still adhere to process.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- World-class marketing campaign experience a must, ideally with experience on global campaigns
- Creative and production experience essential
- Highly adaptive and proactive problem solving critical to success
- Over communicates effectively, clearly and courteously with all cross-functional partners (internal and external)
- Works evening/weekend/multiple time zone hours as needed to meet deadlines and works effectively under a high level of pressure and demanding timelines
- Assists with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
We're seeking a Project Manager to drive the timeline, budget, and status for all activity for the US and global campaigns and projects. You will work closely with cross-functional leads to connect with partners to ensure all deliverables are identified, receive proper leadership approvals and manage project budgets. Manage campaign projects from inception and briefing to completion including stakeholder alignment on brief, budget tracking, scope, resourcing, schedule, and deliverables. Identify roles and responsibilities at the beginning of the project to be sure all deliverables have the appropriate ownership. Partner with internal functional producers to maintain oversight of all aspects of 2D, film, and digital production. Promote and enable smooth workflow and communication between departments, and key agencies, and regional leads. Centralize information by leading weekly cross-functional meetings and project status reports. Provide solutions for roadblocks, and call out to stakeholders. Guide partners to align on asset prioritization, and develop deliverables lists to meet global functional needs including media, digital, retail and public relations. Coordinate internal creative and strategic review meetings with global teams in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Consolidate and manage schedules across functional leads, global teams and media partners to ensure timely delivery. Manage stakeholder decisions and pivots across North America and Regional teams. Budget management across all functional productions. Initiate wrap up / key findings campaign tear-down reports and identify opportunities to optimize. Maintain a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels.