Online Integrated Retail NPI Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Be a key player in our e-commerce revolution. Get ready for your perfect job, one that requires you to think strategically yet stay connected to our customers. Be part of the world’s most globalized online retailer and help architect our future. The Online Integrated Retail NPI program manager is responsible for strategizing, planning and successfully implementing tailored Integrated Retail programs with the launch of new products worldwide. By aligning people, process and technologies, the program manager will ensure the integrity of the NPI moment is preserved and improved by delivering the best possible customer experience. You are a positive relationship builder, a natural leader and facilitator; is driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program and project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationship building and influence: and displays grace under fire.
- Extensive program management and operational experience within an eCommerce, Internet or multi-channel environment.
- Understands the cultures of organizations. Adept at building positive relationships with partner teams, geographies, cultures, time-zones and organization levels.
- Comfortable exerting tactful influence in a matrixed organization, using formal channels and the informal network.
- Thrives working in a dynamic ever-changing ambiguous environment. Can take on various roles and fill gaps to get the job done.
- Managed multiple efforts at a time, demonstrating maniacal attention to detail, strong organization skills, and communication effectiveness.
- Exhibit ability to make the right decisions based on deep analysis, experience, and discernment. Seek and incorporate mentorship.
- Ability to span from long-term strategic vision to tactical execution with ease.
- Enthusiastic team-player with a can-do attitude and a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Comfortable taking on any crisis moments. Encourages direct and tough debate, and intuitively knows when to move on.
- Ability to evaluate complex issues with multitude of factors and propose optimal solution(s).
- Influence senior leadership through poised presentations of concepts and recommendations.
- Display great ability to prioritize deliverables, focusing on critical path items, with a persistent attention to detail.
- Implemented scalable solutions and complex programs from start to finish.
- Close liaison with technical and business teams across a matrix organization.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation abilities.
-Be the advocate for the Apple Retail customer and represent the voice of Retail Online to the various NPI teams we partner with. -Focus on the integrity of the end-to-end experience for Online customers with the order journey completing at the Apple Retail Stores or Third-party locations. -Provide the Online NPI perspective to conceptualize long-term vision/goals. -Detail the NPI requirements to incorporate into the development of future critical Integrated Retail functions/programs. -Working with the WW and regional cross-functional teams, define guidelines for various NPI paradigms. -Ensure the guidelines incorporate region-specific requirements. -Participate in NPI reviews and connect the dots between the Online, Stores, Contact Center and Integrated Retail plans. -Provide the Online perspective to key communication components through .com and the Online buy flow. -Collaborate with the WW and regional teams to demonstrate the approved guidelines, adjust where needed and finalize the NPI Integrated Retail plan. -Identify risks and develop corresponding contingency plans. -Craft and distribute day-of launch plan and support day-of execution activities. -Define and manage the critical issue path to reach resolution swiftly with minimal impact to customers and teams. -Find opportunities for efficiency improvements and drive solutions working with the cross-functional the WW and Regional teams -Drive postmortem analysis to capture insights for continuous process improvement. -Be the Retail Online Integrated Retail SME for peak events planning.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree Required