Senior Software Engineer-iTunes App
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. iTunes is the Engine to do new and innovative things at Apple. Join us and build the next generation of the iTunes Application software.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience writing software in C/C++
- Deep understanding of API designs principles
- Experience with UWP is a big plus
- Experience in building large client facing applications.
- Track record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- Cross platform experience with Mac and Windows is highly desired.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion for quality and close attention to details
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
The iTunes team is looking for a creative Senior Software Engineer to work on iTunes for Windows and Mac. You will help build innovative features that will delight millions of customers around the world. You possess strong skills in the areas of application design, solid API design principles and have a strong understanding of customer and workflow issues. You have a history of shipping large volume consumer product successfully. You are a well-rounded developer who is not afraid to question assumptions. You have an excellent written and oral skills. You love collaborating under tight deadlines. If you love music and you are passionate about writing code, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, iTunes is the place for you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience